If you hire a new manager or supervisor it is important to provide them with training. One important area to cover is health and safety. As an employer, you have an obligation to ensure everyone is able to do their job, and training should be provided.
Managers and supervisors have a legal and moral duty to assist with health and safety in your workplace, and you have to make sure they are up to the job. NEBOSH Certificate may ideal employee training you need to manage your work environment effectively and within the law. In case you are looking for NEBOSH National General Certificate online course (NG) then make an online search.
Image Source: Google
What is covered in the NEBOSH Certificate Course?
NEBOSH is the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. Their certificates received by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
This is a very good qualification to give employees who will learn the necessary skills to help manage health and safety as well as perform other tasks required such as:
- Controlling hazards in the workplace reduce risk and risk assessment
- Identify fire hazards and working on fire procedures
- Identifying labor and environmental factors that may have adverse effects on health
- Knowing the procedures for reporting and investigating those incidents
- Proactive and reactive monitoring
- Findings record of risk assessment and health and safety audit
- How to communicate and develop health and safety culture in your organization