Today, in this post we will discuss about how to setup Netgear Ex2700 with WPS or without WPS.
Netgear EX2700 Setup Via WPS:
- Place the Netgear EX2700 and wifi router in same room.
- Make sure you have live internet connection coming from the main router.
- Make sure that the wifi router that you are using is WPS capable.
- Plug the extender to the power outlet and wait until the power LED turns stable. If the power LED does not turn on, then press the on off button on the side panel of the extender.
- Now press and hold extender WPS button for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Within 3 to 4 minutes also press the WPS button of existing wifi router.
- When the WPS LED on extender and router WPS LED turns solid green it means your extender is connected with wifi router successfully.
- Now, move the extender to another place, but make sure it is in between the router and the wireless devices to acquire a good signal.
- Connect your wifi enabled device to the extender network and enjoy good network speed.
Netgear EX2700 Setup Without WPS:
- Plug your Netgear EX2700 into an electrical outlet and wait for the power LED to become stable.
- Place your Netgear wifi Extender and existing wifi router in the same room for the initial Netgear EX2700 Setup without WPS.
- The extender will take some time to power up, so keep patience and wait.
- Connect your router with the Netgear EX2700.
- Now take your laptop or computer and launch any web browser. This should automatically take you to Netgear Genie to help with the installation.
- If it doesn’t redirect you to Netgear Genie then type http www.mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.net Netgear Setup into the address bar of web browser and press enter.
- Provide the username and password.
Now, Netgear EX2700 Setup without WPS is done. In case you need any help during the setup process you can take the help of expert technicians at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help. You can also call us on our toll free number.