Refrigerated storage containers can be used to store a variety of products and materials. Refrigerated storage containers range from a fairly small portable bar to catering walk-in freezers.
The cooling container is designed to be used continuously to keep the products cool and sometimes it is really important for health and safety reasons. However, if you are looking for one such walk-in equipment for your business then you can search for the portable coolroom for hire through https://www.coolroomhireperth.com.au/
Here are some types of products that require refrigeration equipment:
• Some plastics
A business can use refrigeration equipment:
• To permanently store products
• To temporarily store the product while the normal cold storage equipment is being cleaned
• For the transport of goods between one place to another
• To keep items cold during the event
Often businesses hire a refrigerated unit on either long term or short term.
Cooling equipment – what's available?
The following are the types of equipment available:
Standard cold storage
• Mini mobile cold storage units which hold up to two pallets
• Cold store containers in the following sizes – 10 feet (4 pallets), 20ft (9 pallets) and 40 feet (19 pallets)
• Large mobile cold store – this is extra wide portable cold store and is available from 3 to 58 pallets width
Cold storage for particular industries
• Mobile bar