Heat is something you cannot run away from when it comes to traveling to India. For instance; during the summer, the majority of the cities and towns experience high temperatures. While traveling to coastal regions have humidity. If you happen to travel from a cold country and wish to beat India’s heat, these hacks will help you for sure.
- Drink Plenty of Water – It isn’t hard to understand the importance of staying hydrated. Make sure you are filling your body with water wherever you go in order to feel hydrated. Moreover, try drinking coconut water found in almost every part of the country allowing you to stay hydrated.
- Wear Hats – The sun’s rays can be harsh especially in the afternoon. Protect your head by wearing hats and also if possible, apply a bit of sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Wear Something Light – Wearing light clothing material will help you to feel relaxed and cool for majority of the time. Ensure that your clothing material is made of cotton, silk and linen.
- Eat Cool Foods – Another great way to stay cool during your visit to India is by eating cool foods. Cucumbers, watermelon, salads, oranges, yogurt are some of the foods you should eat to stay cool.
- Consider the Season – A great option before your arrival to India is to consider the season. Summer season tends to become really high and some tourists may find it hard. Therefore, you should consider visiting India during the cool months to have a great experience.
Additionally, make sure you book for the right package for your India tour.